On the evening of 13 September, there will be a formal Summit Dinner, provides an opportunity for one organisation to brand the dinner area and to host tables there.
Key benefits summary
- Sponsorship branding of the Summit Dinner;
- Host three tables at the Dinner;
- A brief, five-minute pre-dinner address to delegates at a suitable time during the Dinner;
- Attendance for three stand staff (includes Summit dinner and on-site accommodation);
- A 3 x 2 metre stand
- A 300-word Summit brochure write-up; and
- Promotion opportunities, as detailed in the Summit Sponsorship brochure.
Terms and conditions
Summit Dinner supporter applicants should be able to demonstrate that their organisation has worked/is actively working with policing and law enforcement.
For additional information and to apply
- Read the Summit sponsorship brochure
- Send your proposal via the form below